Natural remedies for skin rash are effective and safer way for treating skin rashes. Here are presented effective home remedies to cure skin rashes naturally.
A rash is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture. Common symptoms of skin rashes can include inflammation, reddening of the skin, drying of the area, itchiness, bumps, or burning sensations. Skin rash could affect the entire body or be area specific. Common rash areas include the face, neck, and back. There are many causes of body and skin rash. Body rashes may occur due to an allergic reaction or due to a skin disease. Skin rashes may sometimes look like a contagious condition. Although it is always advised to consult a healthcare professional when a skin rash problem is noticed, there exist many traditional home remedies to cure skin rashes naturally.
Home Remedies for Skin Rash Cure
Here are presented a few home remedies for treating skin rashes naturally.
1. Massage the affected area with olive oil or castor oil. Application of this oil would penetrate the skin and cure the rash.
2. You can apply dry clay over the rash area as a home remedy to cure body rash.
3. Apply a mixture of ground cinnamon and honey to the rash area. Honey and cinnamon are both said to relieve symptoms of rash on the skin including inflammation.
4. Chamomile tea is commonly used for treating skin rashes naturally. Get some tea bags of chamomile tea and soak them in ice cold water. Apply it to rashes on the skin to ease the irritation and aid the healing.
5. A mixture of cod liver oil and vitamin E is very effective in eliminating itchy body rashes.
6. Another good home remedy for treating body rash is to apply aloe vera gel or pulp on the rash area.
7. Make a paste from Holy basil leaves, olive oil and garlic. Apply this paste to the rash area. This paste is said to reduce the inflammation caused by the rash.
8. Applying mashed almond leaves twice daily helps prevent the outbreak of skin rashes.
9. Papaya seeds can be used to cure rash on the skin and reduce the discomfort of itching.
10. Make a paste of sandalwood powder and Limejuice. Apply this paste on the skin rash. This will soothe your skin and help the rash to go down.
11. Oatmeal bath is the best for curing itchy body rash. Take a cup of uncooked oatmeal and pour it into the bathwater. You should remain immersed in the bath from ten to twenty minutes to treat and cure itchy rash on the skin.
12. Regular intake of apple cider vinegar with honey helps to control rash itching and clear them up completely. Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey three times a day or mix the apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water.
13. Another good remedy for itchy skin rash cure is applying a mixture of 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds, 1 teaspoon of water, and 1 teaspoon of lime juice to the rash area.
14. Liver toxicity can also be the cause of certain skin rashes. It may be beneficial to do a liver cleanse by including liver cleansers like garlic, artichoke, and the spice turmeric in your diet. This will cure skin rashes naturally.
15. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is one of the most beneficial antioxidants, which is helpful in treating skin rashes. Consuming citrus fruits that are a rich source of ascorbic acid is advisable.
Natural remedies for skin rashes are effective and safer way for treating a skin rash without any side effects. Bear in mind that the effectiveness of each home remedy also depends on the rash type and its severity. If you find continuous occurrence of the skin rash symptoms, even after following the above home remedies for body rash, it is advisable to consult a physician.